viernes, 20 de mayo de 2011

I admire Hector Hugo Adarmes Ahumada


Hi again, today my post is directed  to the prominent Dr. Hector Adarmes. The reasons are many  I consider a great professional and an excellent teacher, dedicated to his career. Also is a great person always willing to provide advice and support to students.
I think that the doctor has remarkable qualities such as effort, perseverance, responsibility, dedication, intelligence, etc. That are key to success.
My arguments are based on the experience I have had to be part of their classes and grade that have.
Academic Degree: Veterinarian, 1978 in the University of Chile


Degree: Degree in animal, 1978 and Master in Biochemistry, 1993 in the University of Chile

Discipline Associate: Veterinary diseases/ Veterinary Science 
Cell biology/Biology.

FONDECYT Project Approved: MBTH reaction in equine osteoarthritis, 1984
Induction and control of biomineralization , 1993
Characterization of piscirickettsia salmonis, 2003 

Has realized numerous projects a great success!!

oky doky

5 comentarios:

  1. Tete!!!....I don´t understand this letter....xD....but it´s great that you admire to the Teacher Adarmes...=)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh! I love teach Hector Adarmes is a very good professional.
    Good bye tete I love you!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hello
    I love that character

    kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Ladyter,
    i really like professor Adarmes too
    he is just great!

    so, i see you in class
    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi again, today my post is directed to the prominent Dr. Hector Adarmes. The reasons are many I consider a great professional and an excellent teacher, dedicated to his career. Also is a great person always willing to provide advice and support to students.
    I think that the doctor has remarkable qualities such as effort, perseverance, responsibility, dedication, intelligence, etc. That are key to success.
    My arguments are based on the experience I have had to be part of their classes and grade that have.
    Academic Degree: Veterinarian, 1978 in the University of Chile


    Degree: Degree in animal, 1978 and Master in Biochemistry, 1993 in the University of Chile

    Discipline Associate: Veterinary diseases/ Veterinary Science
    Cell biology/Biology.

    FONDECYT Project Approved: MBTH reaction in equine osteoarthritis, 1984
    Induction and control of biomineralization , 1993
    Characterization of piscirickettsia salmonis, 2003

    Has realized numerous projects a great success!!

    oky doky

    Tere,
    well done! I´ll tell him he is admired by students jeje
    miss

    ResponderEliminar